Thursday 2 August 2012

Summer 2012

Well despite the awfull weather here apparently it's summer! One advantage of the weather is I've not needed to water my garden much and everything looks as fresh and green as it did in june, could do with some sun to ripen my tomatoes and encourage the roses to flower! On a good note I'm now the florist for The Sharrow Bay hotel and I'm loving it at the moment the gardens are in full bloom with sweet peas, sunflower, multicoloured snapdragons, fushias, scented garden rose and geraniums a florists heaven! Here's a few pictures of a busy summer
Wetheriggs Pottery jug with rose, snapdragon and chrysanths in The Conservatory at Sharrow Bay
Friday mornings in the flower room!
The newly created back garden
Bridemaids pommander for a wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment