Thursday 27 June 2013

Some new photos

Hello! Here are a few new photos! I've not got too much new things to go on here as I'm waiting for some photos to come back, while looking at some photos of a recent wedding I found some of a wedding I did a few years ago on The Granary Studios website, most of these were taken at Sarah and Eds wedding in Kirkby Thore two summers ago- she had lovely roses in all her bouquets I remember the green ones smelling lovely! The other picture is of 3 bouquets at Dawn and Jaco s wedding at Crosby Ravensworth ( where I grew up). There's also a photo at the church gate- up here in Cumbria we have a tradition where locals will 'tie the gates' during the church service and before the happy couple are allowed out have to throw money over! Children love it and its always taken in good spirits!

No comments:

Post a Comment