Wednesday 7 May 2014

A busy Spring and what's coming up!

Hello , I've had a very busy spring with quite a few weddings using some lovely spring flowers and I've also visited a couple of new venues for me all of them lovely and in beautiful scenery The Samling , Windermere- which we managed to combine with a family day out a Hill Top ( Beatrix Potters house) and the Windermere car ferry and lunch at our friends restaurant Porto in Bowness. I also had a lovely ride out to New House Farm at Lorton and the weekend to the very beautiful and unique St Begas at Bassenthwaite and Armathwaite Hall. 
This week Im also busy as speaker at CWE at the Coral tearoom at Plumpton, and the wedding fair at The George Hotel in Penrith on Sunday. We've also got a new car ( it's still 12 years old- the last one was 22!) and my husband Lee will be helping me with deliveries and Rowan a local florist is helping me out at busy times - it's all go!!
Here's a few photos!






No comments:

Post a Comment