Friday 19 November 2010

Autumn 2010


Hello here is my autumn blog and a very busy autumn its been too! Ive been planning my ideas/themes for Christmas!, now have a page on Facebook! and have joined the Womens Rural Network, I went along to their november meeting finding a last minute babysitter-thanks India where the speaker were Claire from Snugbaby who Id read about in the Cumberland News and was great to see her in 'real life' and Nicola from CottonBaby who made me think I should have used natural nappies with my two!the meeting was held a High Head Sculpture Valley so we had the chance to have a quick look at the artwork on offer too!
Heres a picture of my autumn door heart- very in at the moment onto a foam base Ive added allotment herbs, sunflower heads, Aileens quinces, chive flowers autumn leaves, moss and kermit chrysanths!

No comments:

Post a Comment