Friday 19 November 2010

Christmas is Coming!!

Well in the world of floristry Christmas is fast approaching, so Ive been busy preparing, so far all my orange slices are dried ,thanks to Lee for slicing them, Ive collected some cones and some new ribbon - red and cream with hearts very Christmas 2010, unfortunately Im having trouble getting moss for wreath bases. Im attending 'Wrapped' at Greystoke Castle on tuesday 7th Dec 10-4, also a demo at Penruddock and then at Gt Asby on 14th December so will be good to see the Asby ladies again!
The trends for Christmas 2010 seem to be mainly red and white scandanavian touches, so Ill be incorporating that into my wreaths also theyll be pheasent feathers used and Ive seen a lovely wreath made of leaves in my new Fusion Flowers magazine so watch this space or my Facebook Page (Greenwheat Flowers) for some pics, Ill also by trying my new idea wool Vase Covers very cute and brighten up your plain glass vases!

No comments:

Post a Comment